Developer Quote: "Quip works on the desktop (PC and Mac), iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android. Wherever you are, whatever device you are using, you can use Quip."
I love it when we can all come together, regardless of whether we use Android or iOS. A word processing app that makes beautiful documents that can be accessed, created, shared and edited across platforms can't help but be a boon to world peace. (Bear in mind that the Android version is a preview release, but who's afraid of that?)
• Real-time, collaborative editing
• Messaging - Every document has a chat thread
• Offline - Edit anywhere, even on an airplane
• Folders - Share with your family or team
• Checklists - Interactive, shared lists
• Diffs - Every edit is in a document news feed
• Presence - See who’s online, what they're up to
• @mentions - Link to people and documents
• Notifications - Know when a doc is opened
• Read receipts - Check who’s read your edits
• Inbox - See what you haven’t read
Follow me on Twitter. Please subscribe to our news feed. Or get regular updates by Email. Contact us for advertising inquiries.