I was watching House of Lies (a great show!) and noticed that everyone in Marty's crew had these huge Windows Phone devices. Apparently that's the company-wide device of choice and clearly a nice, costly product placement for Microsoft. Anyway, checking out the interface I was inspired to seek out the best Windows 8 launcher for my Android phone. Here's what I found.
Developer Quote: "Bored of Android's User Interface? Do you want a new style start screen? If you do, then wait no more! Launcher8 is a great app for you to experience a brand new style UI on your Android mobile phone.You can easily (make your phone) look like the Windows Phone 8 layout and show off to your friends!"
- You can add different size tiles;
- You can add a variety of color tile;
- You can save and restore the theme;
- You can edit the start screen layout;
- You can set the current background style;
- You can switch the application list style
- You can add Android widgets in the tiles;
- You can set the wp8 style lock screen and status bar;
- You can select more than one hundred kinds of theme colors;
- You can add special features tiles,like time ,pictures and contact photo.
Follow me on Twitter. Please subscribe to our news feed. Or get regular updates by Email. Contact us for advertising inquiries.