Developer Quote: "Protect your mobile device from viruses and spam with a popular anti-virus from leading Russian anti-virus vendor Doctor Web, whose acclaimed products first appeared on the market in 1992."
There is no question that malware has found its nefarious way into the world of our smartphones and tablets, and Android devices are certainly vulnerable. What't more, the most effective of these evil entities can make it so you don't even know you've got a problem. That's why it's vitally important to have some solid security software on the job, providing you with protection from anything that might otherwise infect your devices. Dr.Web does an excellent job, so check it out!
– Constant anti-virus protection and threats neutralization. The anti-virus check of the file system is carried out by file monitor SpIDer Guard, which scans in the real-time mode all the files being saved in the device memory.
– On demand scanning is carried out by a specific component – scanner. Dr.Web anti-virus Light allows to perform quick and full scan of the file system or scan only critical files and folders.
– Quarantine. The detected threats can be deleted or moved to quarantine, where you can review the detailed information on the threat.
– SD-card protection from contamination by autorun files and Exploit.Cpllnk, which represent a threat to Windows.
– The small size of updates for virus databases allows to save the traffic and your money if you are using the limited mobile tariffs. – Detailed statistics on the anti-virus operation.
– Two handy widgets to choose from to manage the anti-virus protection (sizes 1х1 and 4х1).
Follow me on Twitter. Please subscribe to our news feed. Or get regular updates by Email. Contact us for advertising inquiries.