Spyware Terminator, a spyware protection application I have recommended before, has just released an important update, Spyware Terminator 2.0.
Spyware Terminator 2.0 features new, streamlined functions that enhance its effectiveness, speed, efficiency and accuracy. Version 2.0 significantly increases users’ protection level by integrating an extended database of spyware, adware, keyloggers and other malware with sister product, Web Security Guard, whose database of threat-rated websites checks and reports Internet objects associated with these websites. Spyware Terminator 2.0’s most notable enhancements include:Spyware Terminator 2.0
- New Summary Page displays program status overview and guide-posts to access functions
- New option to create up to five custom scan profiles
- Improved scan accuracy, efficiency and speed
- Scan report history is recorded for future review
- New Internet Protection tab delivers enhanced protection via:
- Cookies Scan - lists cookies related to websites reported as dangerous
- Favorites Scan - checks all items, displays and enables
- System Immunization - checks Internet objects
- New offline help file and new help tab structure has improved content
- New Safe Database boosts real-time shield and reduces the number of alert dialogs
- New option to manually check for updates in case of automatic update failure
- More options to set scheduled scans
Barry's Best Computer Tips is updated several times every day; the easiest way to get your daily dose is by subscribing to our news feed. Stay on top of all our updates by subscribing now via RSS or Email.